Kokis is a traditional sweet from Sri Lanka & it is one of our favourites. Anyway still I don’t know how to make Sri Lankan traditional sweets, but after learning many other Sri Lankan cooking, now I am in a plan to try Sri Lankan sweets. We have a lot of traditional sweets in Sri Lanka.We celebrate New Year in April & it is the time mostly we taste all these sweets.
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Here we are in Midweek Fiesta #9.Thanks a lot to all who participated last week.
There were lots of recipes linked during last week. All the collection can be viewed here.
Here are the Featured posts from last week.Please grab the badge below if you have been featured.
Here are the simple rules to participate with Midweek Fiesta
1. Simply link one or more of your favorite recent or some old post using the linky tool (not only recipes, but tips, ideas etc too)
2. Link to the original post, not to your blog.
3. Visit at least one Blog from the list & check/comment their work.
4. Appreciate using of my logo & a link to this post.
5. Follow me here or in Facebook page. :)
6. Please note featured posts & some linked recipes will be shared with Food Corner Facebook page with a link to your blog post.(time to time within the week)
7.If you have a facebook page,pl share a link or a recent post with Food Corner Facebook page ,I would love to join with your page.
Be sure to follow back any of follower you gained from Midweek Fiesta. :)
If you host a weekly/monthly event/linky party, please link it with my event calendar- Food Blog Events.
Enjoy this Blog Hop!!
Have a nice day!!